Monday, May 11, 2015

Guess what? I'm going to China!

Hey, blog friends,

How have things been?  Good?  Fantastic!

I've been good too.  My husband and I are in year two of being Austinites.  We bought a house and I started a job as a kitchen planner about a year ago, and it's all going pretty swell.

Something that I've been wanting to do for more than five years now is finally happening.  I'm going to China!  I leave tomorrow morning, early.  Today has been all packing and anxiety.

I'll be there for two weeks.  The big event in the first week is my dad and I running The Great Wall Marathon.  Yeah, I'm terrified.  I went into a small panic earlier because I couldn't find my body glide, and I have to wear my Hoka's on the plane.  They, alone, probably qualify as a carry on.  The second week is my Brother's wedding.  That week, I have no idea exactly where I'm going and when.  I'm just following my brother.  It should be exciting.

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to access facebook from there, so I'm firing up the ole blog account again.  It's been way too long.  So, keep checking in to see how my trip is going.  I'll be updating periodically.

See you on the other side of the world!






2 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see the pictures from your trip and hear about the adventures on your marathon. Rock the f#ck on girl.

    ReplyDelete