Friday, October 26, 2012

Continuation of last night's post

I hope it didn't sound like I was blaming the school or hating the school for all the little issues that we've had. I'm just having a tough time transitioning from parenting on my own (with my husband) to parenting with onlookers.

My husband called today and we finally found out exactly what went wrong.  Nobody took my daughter's lunch.  Someone simply asked "Where is your sandwich?"  To which my daughter replied "This is all the food we have in our house."  Obviously this caused some concern which prompted the call that I received from the counselor.  This is also why they gave her one of their lunches.

My husband explained how we eat, how we pack her lunch, and all is hunky dory.  I'm sure this won't be the last call I get from the school though.  Maybe not about her lunch, but something else will surely come up.


Wish my dad luck.  He is running the half at the Chosen Marathon in New Braunfels this weekend.  The race supports adoption which is a part of our family via my step sister who adopted her second child from Viet Nam.  I'm pretty excited to hear all abou it.


-Hugh Jass

2 comments:

  1. Hope your dad had a great race! I have heard that's a good one!
    I am glad it got sorted out with the school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course like your web site however you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
    A number of them are rife with spelling problems and
    I in finding it very troublesome to tell the truth then
    again I'll definitely come again again.

    my webpage :: cccam newcs tutorial

    ReplyDelete