Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm So Excited!

I'm so excited that I have to put up another quick post for the day. I googled "Charlotte Running Meet Ups" and found a quite a few. The biggest one does a meet up every Thursday at a local pub... and it's FREE to join!!! I already signed up and RSVP'd for tomorrow nights run, a 4.5 mile loop around uptown. They have runs almost every day of the week so although I'll still be doing the majority of my runs solo, there is a lot of opportunity to team up with the group.

Yeah! Friends!


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've found people to run with, but the guy in the picture doesn't look nearly as excited as you sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super YAY for friends!! I need some running buds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, Adam. He may not be excited, but he is good enough and smart enough.

    ReplyDelete