- My tank top rubbed a small spot on both my arms. Guess I need to rethink my race day outfit.
- Body Glide failed me during the last portion of my run so now my thighs match my arms. WTF Body Glide?! You have NEVER done this to me before.
- I thought my route would have been closer to 18 miles. Wrong. 16.87.
- It was one of those days when I hated being alone. F#$@ going solo.
- Why can't the sidewalk extend the full length of the street? Why?
- GU tasted nasty today. Vanilla, Espresso Love, and especially the Chocolate Cliff Shot. Blec!
- My nemesia (that's plural for nemesis, right?), the two hills plus the steady incline all the way back home got me again.
- My feet hurt (that one is a little whiny).
On the exciting side, my new book came in the mail today! Matt Longs's, The Long Run. Yay! Let the inspiration begin!