Thursday, September 12, 2013

Not a Great Week for a New Routine

Holy hell!  Of course the week that I decided I'll be waking up at 5am every morning is the week that my youngest is cutting some killer molars.  They hurt him so bad that he is actually rejecting food.  On Tuesday night he was up every 1 - 1.5 hours.  I was walking down the hall like a zombie to pick him up and feed him.   He's way too old for getting meals in the middle of the night but since he isn't eating much throughout the day I'm making an exception.  So after a hellacious Tuesday night, I failed to make my Wednesday morning wake up... and today too.  That baby is wearing me out.

Don't expect too much change in my stats from last week to this week.  I've been watching what I eat but I've only done two very puny workouts.  However,  T25 came in the mail today and I can't wait to try it out!

Here's to hoping the rest of my week goes better and that I can control myself this weekend. We have a friend in town and that means food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment