Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Poppy Seed Pin Up: Week 6

I didn't post last week out of pure frustration and anger.  All these weeks of working out have yet to produce any major results which leave me perplexed and aggravated.  So, in week 5 I said "F#%$ it all!" and even though I continued my workouts, I didn't pay much attention at all to what I was eating.  I completely expected to see a very high number on the scale that week, but alas, no weight gain at all!  What the hell?!?!?  How does all of this even work?!  I hate it!  I don't understand it!

This past week I endeavored to eat well and not screw up my diet.  I made some pretty good meals, like this curried vegetable stuff in the crock pot.


And this zuchini pesto "pasta".

I ran more this week and skip 2 of my T25 workouts.  I was sick of exercising in one stationary position.  I need changing scenery!  There are also some negative body issues affecting me recently.  I'm not usually one to have these feelings.  I'm dedicating an entire other post to that shit.

Here are my stats and my pic that looks exactly like all the others.


2 comments:

  1. Well that's frustrating about the diet thing! Makes no sense at all, I hate dieting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress is progress no matter how you got there.

    ReplyDelete