Friday, February 4, 2011

Confesional Friday

It's that time again! I don't have a whole lot to confess this week. I didn't get in as many runs as I should have, but I did get in a 7 miler yesterday. It wasn't a great run, but I got it done. That rhymed!

On the flip side, yesterday was a really good one. We found out that Nationwide is indeed on our side. It will only cost $100, they are coming today to pick the car up and they have
already provided us with a rental car. Another good thing to happen yesterday was that my daughter popped my yoga ball with a thumb tack. Why is this a good thing? My other one was at least 6 years old and I had been wanting a new one anyway. The popping of the old ball conveniently coincided with the arrival of a cash containing birthday card from my mom. So voila! A new yoga ball for me! It has drawings of different core exercises around the middle. I'm particularly proud of this move that I have perfected. You start in the plank position and then roll up to kind of a down dog position. It makes my entire core really sore (another rhyme!).

My long run yesterday wasn't the grea
test. Half way in, my stomach was telling me that it didn't want to be there. Maybe it was the french press full of coffee that I drank all by myself, or maybe it was the Chinese take out from the night before. Either way, there was a lot of walking.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment