Monday, February 28, 2011

Two years ago today...



I was in a Charlotte hospital telling my husband that I absolutely could not handle another contraction, and I wanted that epidural now! I went into labor with a goal of not using any drugs. I don't really have anything against the epidural, I just wanted to be a bad ass. Well, reality set in and I caved. FAIL! Oh well. I got a beautiful son who actually kind of looks likes me. My daughter looks exactly like her father and some might even question that she's mine.

Big sis with little Bro

Tomorrow is my husbands birthday. He turns the big 3-0.



3 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember that day! Give him lots of birthday kisses from his Aunt Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and love that you use vibrams! i don't have any... yet. but i'm definitely doin' some research and saving up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love the vibrams so far.

    ReplyDelete