Sunday, April 3, 2011

The little things

I have a feeling that this coming week is going to be the turning point.

I now have a tea pot, meaning I can make tea and my own coffee in the morning. That is a HUGE deal to me. I don't like paying 1.65 for a cup of joe every morning and I also like to drink green tea like it's going out of style. My little tea pot is cute too. It's antique with little red roses. It plugs in and heats the water. I love it! I swiped it from my mom's house along with two cup and saucer sets. I aslo shouldn't have to eat out for lunch. Eating out has been horrible for me lately. I can feel it.

I just went for a half mile run with my Dad behind his house, trying to map out a good trail. I think the Vibrams performed perfectly across creeks and hoof prints. And although I was worried about it, no thorns punctured my creepy shoes.

I can't wait to start running with Karen tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to let you know I'll be back to posting soon.

    People love to complain about $4 gas, but buying coffee ends up making it like $12 per gallon! It's good to hear that you're starting to get settled into a routine again.

    ReplyDelete