Karen and I going to start running on the Katy Trail in the morning before work. We're doing a couch to 5k and I'm going to use this as an opportunity to break in my vibrams. Hopefully this will help me get into a good routine.
Things I need to do:
- Find Dad's air compressor and put the yoga ball back to daily use.
- Figure out when my running time will be (other than my morning runs with Karen)
- Get some pots and pans. I really don't like eating out so damn much.
- Clean my freak'n car out. It's so gross.
- Figure out when my blogging time will be. Yes. It is that important.