Since last Saturday I've been doing nothing but drinking beer and having fun.
- Flew to Texas for Mom's Bday on Saturday night.
- Mom's actual bday on Sunday and recouping from Saturday night.
- Hung out with little brother, flew back home, and went on my Run For Your Life interview on Monday (went really well).
- Packed up and headed to the mountains on Tuesday.
- Woke up in the mountains, went for a 30 minute run and then spent all day in the Davidson river on Wednesday.
- Woke up in the mountains again on Thursday, did a short trail walk with the kids, packed up camp, headed back to Charlotte AND THEN my husband and I went uptown to the Visulight theater to see Mickey And The Motorcars and Reckless Kelly.
Has it only been 1 week?! It felt like a whole month crammed into 6 days. I'm not complaining. It was lots of fun, but now I need to get back to training. I really need to ramp it up if I'm going to do well in Chicago.
The show was great last night. Here is a sampling of the two bands.