1) I've decided to do a themed day. I am original and took a very common theme that pretty much every blogger does every week.
2) I'm going to pick my husband up from the airport in a couple of hours. I was up two nights in a row with a puking son, so when he steps off that plane I'm handing over the reins and zoning out for a while.
3) I am a Gleek and I don't care what you think about that. After this weeks amazing episode, this Cough Syrup song by Young and the Giant makes me tear up. This weeks episode will be on Hulu next week. You just have to watch the first ten minutes. Very moving in my opinion and Glee isn't usually a "moving" type of show. It could just be horomones... OR it was a truly awesome episode of Glee. I'm going with the latter.
4) It looks like I might be joining the run group this Saturday after all. I was going to spend all weekend in Ft Worth but my daughter has another soccer game. She already had one last night. I'm glad I took the time to put all this soccer stuff in my google calendar or I would be in a constant state of confusion.
5) I'm running the Cowtown Marathon on Sunday! Wish me luck!