1) In case you missed it, I put up the Cowtown race recap. If you want to check it out, just got to the bottom of this page and click "older post". Link to it? Why should I have to work any harder?
2) Today is Texas independence day! I'm a lousy Texan because I didn't know this until I saw it on Facebook and on Cely's blog.
3) I started reading the Hunger Games series and it has 100% taken over my mind. I like it. It's been a long time since a book sucked me in like this. I planned on starting the second book last night. However that didn't work out. While at Wal-Mart, I picked up a second copy of the first book which I've already read. It had a different cover which I guess is what confused me. I'm smart. And now I have no idea what's happening with Peeta and Katniss and it's driving me crazy. Crazy!!!
The first book I got
4) I'm friends with Carolina John on facebook and his status update said this "Flopped around like a catfish having a stroke out there tonight. But, it still felt good to get wet." TWSS of the week. I left out a full sentence that explains what he was talking about, but I like it better this way.
5) I can't remember if I mentioned it in my race report, but not one person yelled for Hugh Jass at the marathon. One guy looked at my shirt, confused, and said "Much Jazz?" Come on man! Put your glasses on!