Friday, March 30, 2012

High Five Friday

1) I painted my living room this week.  Well, my husband and I split the work.  While we were renting the house, our last tenant painted the living and the entry and deep red and I hated it.  1st of all, red is so typical out here.  2nd, it was way too dark and made the living room feel really small.

From red to yellow
After we finished painting the wall, I began my own little project.  I started painting all my frames that were at one time white, then green, and are now purple.  I laid them all out on the floor and made a pretty kick ass photo collage.  That part was all me.  Brad helped paint and hang, like 5 frames and that's it.  I love it so much, I'm just going to sit in this chair and stair at it all day. 

Now all I have to do is figure out which photos I want to fill the frames with.  Lots of mountain pics, that's for sure!

2) I ran 3.15 miles yesterday.  I've been feeling really great lately when I run.  My stride feels natural, and I'm not tiring as quickley.  Also, I used our new Timex GPS watch for the first time.  I guess it worked well.  It took me a while to figure out what each set of numbers was telling me but I think that's just because I'm a first time GPS user.  It seems to pick up the signal just fine, and it does all the things that a GPS watch is suppose to do without any added bells and whistles.  I don't really know what else to say about it since I've never owned any other brand.  It's the Timex Marathon GPS and it's $99 brand new.  I took a pic of it at the Expo last week.  We paid $86 after taxes because of a special they were running just for the Expo.  I'll give R&R one point for that nice little deal.

3) I haven't posted any pictures of what I look like pregnant so far.  "This is how I roll, animal print pants out control"
After our group run last Saturday
4) My husband sure is bitching a lot right now (like, litteraly as I type) about how I'm blogging instead of dusting.  Funny considering the recycling is still in the cabinet when I asked for it to be taken out 3 days ago.  Damn straight!  I lay down the law in this house (he doesn't read my blog)!

5) Have you seen the newest post apocalypric horror film?  Whether you lean right or left, you have to be annoyed and humored by political scare tactics.  This one makes me laugh really hard.  




_Hugh Jass

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute (and so is your son)!! Yay for running feel good :)

    ReplyDelete