Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A burning sensation

Yesterday my ipod was on my side and took me on a magically magnificent run. Today, that wasn't the case. It wasn't a terrible run but it also wasn't awesome like yesterday. I would have thought that the weather was perfect today. It was sun shiny and only a few degrees cooler. Sun shiny equals dry which equals me hacking for the rest of the day.

Also, the necklace that I've been wearing has a little brass charm and a little copper charm. These little charms seem to always find there way around my ear buds and since I clip my nano to my collar, the charms were also hitting the screen and changing the songs. Then, as I started mile 3, I could hear my right ear bud crackling and felt the charms bouncing around on that side. Then I caught a wiff of something burning. That's when I decided to cut the run off at two miles. I also decided that I would no longer wear my new necklace while on a run. I still don't know what was burning. The ear bud still works fine, my bandanna doesn't show any discoloration, and as far as I know my hair is all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment