Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 mile morning

I am in a much better mood this morning! Why? Because I have money! It's a little embarrassing to talk about being broke, but in our defense, we did pay off every bill we had prior to our journey back to Charlotte. That might not have been the best idea, but oh well.

I went for a short 2 mile run this morning. I should have started a lot sooner than I did. I wanted to do some hills but I was creeping up on the kids wake up time.

Also, remember that new neighbor of mine that complained about my dog getting out? Well, on my way down the driveway this morning one of her poodles charged at me and started barking like it was going to latch on to my ankle. Stupid dog.

It wasn't scary. She started apologizing from her front porch. She has a ton of social anxiety and it makes me feel bad for her. She was just letting her annoying, stupid dogs out for an early morning romp in the front yard. I think that's fantastic! We could all be getting along just great, having margarita's and laughing together, fully accepting that our dogs get out sometimes. But they had to go and make things awkward (for themselves) by knocking on my door, interrupting my bath and my kids nap time for a complaint that they themselves can't keep from doing.

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment