Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial bust

Hi. It's Memorial Day and I am in an extremely foul mood. We tapped out our bank account with the pilgrimage back to Carolina but kept saying to ourselves, no big deal, we just have to wait until Monday when I get paid. A low key weekend of unpacking and getting back to basics was just fine by us. However, today we had thought that we would head up to the mountains for some river fun. Nope. Not going to happen. I'm so pissed right now. Pissed that the bank can withdraw money from my account on any day, but a direct deposit can't go in on a holiday. Also pissed at my company since payday is technically on Friday but the checks can't be deposited until Monday. I'm just all around mad. I was really looking forward to getting my run in at the mountains. I'm going to take a nap now so I don't snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment